CBD topical salves offer another effective way to administer CBD. When CBD is applied topically, it is absorbed directly through the skin.
Cannabinoid receptors are located throughout the skin, the body’s largest organ, making CBD a potential therapy for a range of conditions. Because it is applied right on trouble areas, the CBD works directly where it is needed the most.
- CBD topical salves can be applied directly to the area where they are needed. This allows for quick absorption and targeted relief.
- CBD salves also contain many other active therapeutic compounds that can work alongside CBD to increase the benefits you receive.
- It is a CBD-rich salve that creates a barrier to help skin feel protected and relieved as well as supporting overall health.
- CBD salves tend to contain lower amounts of CBD and are only really effective in the areas where they are applied.
- If you have multiple health conditions you wish to target, you may benefit from taking another form of CBD along with your CBD salve.
How to use CBD topical balms or salves
Apply a thin layer and massage thoroughly into affected areas of the skin. For external use only.
What is the best way to consume CBD?
Now you are aware of all the options available, you may be asking; What is the best way to consume CBD? Ultimately, there is no right or wrong answer to this question. Each person is entirely unique, and as such, there is no method of consumption that can be declared “better” than another. Each has their own advantages and disadvantages.
The method you choose may have more to do with your lifestyle than bioavailability, and you may find a combination of methods most effective for your health needs.